Enchantment of the Seas August 4th-8th Preview and Review

Hi everyone, I'm Andy (14yrs old) and I am about to embark on the Enchantment of the Seas on Monday. Right now I'm at the Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn. This will be a semi live report-when I'm at Cocoa it will be live, but I will report about the cruise afterward. There will be a few pictures here and there in the live section, but mostly in the cruising section. So enjoy the review!

Here we go!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We drove from St. Pete to Cocoa Beach today. It was a pretty short drive, and I watched Frozen on the way there :) quqa5yte.jpg

Once we got to the beach we couldn't check in until 3 (it was 1) do we waited in the lobby and I enjoyed a coffee and a hot cocoa. zura6u9a.jpg6aryte2y.jpgyjanyduz.jpg

After checking out our room we went to the mineral pool-its amazing! Nice 'soft' water and just a wee bit salty. The ocean was nice and warm but I am not used to the waves beating me up! I'm a good coast boy-I like my water calm. As of the moment I am relaxing on my balcony watching my siblings swim.

Andy! Thanks for warning me you were starting your live review!!! I'll be following along.

(Frozen is awesome!)

Have a super cruise and stay safe - both cruising and posting! (Remember my suggestion: grown up looking over your shoulder for safety on the CC boards!:D)

Andy! Thanks for warning me you were starting your live review!!! I'll be following along.

(Frozen is awesome!)

Have a super cruise and stay safe - both cruising and posting! (Remember my suggestion: grown up looking over your shoulder for safety on the CC boards!:D)

Thanks! And yup I'm showing my mom all my posts.

Dumpling Nerds was great! I got the buffalo chicken and hot piggy (pork, hot sauce, and green onions)dumplings. The did came with a filling portion of fried rice. As of the moment I am waiting for my FLVS Latin teacher to call me to finish up the first park of the course. Having so much fun so far and this has been a great start to a great trip!2azeza4e.jpg

Looking forward to following you on your cruise. We are also from your area. We have cruised enchantment many times. You will have a blast.

Please be forewarned that this will not be completely live; the internet rates on the ships are ridiculous! And thanks, I am so excited for my first Royal cruise.

Hi guys. I just came back from breakfast at the Hampton Inn. It was good! One odd thing was that even though the port load today for PC was 10,000 pax, there were very few people at breakfast. Today we are just going to hang out on the beach and go to the Exploration Tower.

Enjoy your cruise! I remember you were doing a lot of research when I was for our May cruise so I paid attention to what you asked and the answers given. You did excellent research so I'm hoping it pays off for you!! :)

Enjoy your cruise! I remember you were doing a lot of research when I was for our May cruise so I paid attention to what you asked and the answers given. You did excellent research so I'm hoping it pays off for you!! :)

Thanks! And I hope it will as today is the bog day!

Sorry for no post yesterday, it was a full day.

After breakfast we went swimming and it was great. Later I went back to the room to take a nap. For lunch we were originally going to go to Rubio's bit that were closed door vacation so we went to A N-Y Pizza House. The pizza was HUGE. However we felt jipped as we were charged $10 for veggies on half of our pizza! After that we decided to go to the exploration tower. It was fun but I would not want to go on a crowded day. We also saw Freedom, Carnival Sensation, AMD THE DISNEY DREAM (hot dog!) leave port. Carnival left first, the Freedom. They saved the best for last. I am a HUGE Disney nerd. I could hear Mickey and Minnie talking during the sail away. We went back to dumpling nerds again, then we took a walk on the beach. There was some beautiful lightning out at sea.

Today I woke up feeling like it was Coronation Day ;) We are going to go eat, walk on the beach then to go the Radisson to park. I am so excited. This ends the live portion of the report, I will tell about the cruise when I return!