Independence "mini hump" cabin - tinted glass on balcony?

Hi:

We are looking at some of the balcony rooms on the mini hump on the Independence - 8562, 9260 or 9262 (under the hot tubs). I am hearing conflicting things about the balcony glass being tinted, either blue or yellow/bronze. I have read that the tinting is blue on the Freedom on deck 9, but am not sure if that is also the case on Independence or if Independence tints the balcony glass with a different color.

Can anyone confirm what the tinting is like on these "mini-hump" balconies, and if it hinders the view/enjoyment of looking at the ocean?

Thanks,

Mike

I had JS 9258 on the Freedom which was beside the first balcony with the tinted glass. I wouldn't book 9260 because that glass caused a reflection so you were looking at yourself as you were sitting out on the balcony. If you search on tinted glass or reflective glass you will find lots of pictures. Here are a few links though:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1815761&highlight=reflective+glass

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1973555&highlight=tinted+glass

I had room 8562. It did have the tint. I didn't find it a huge deal. yes you do see somewhat of a reflection. I felt the deck was a drop bigger because of the "mini hump" overall not a bad room. We really enjoyed it.