Toiletries Provided?

Sascol

It has been about 10 years since we have sailed on a Royal Caribbean ship and we are doing the Anthem in mid November. Please tell me, what toiletries are available to us in the cabin so we know what to pack. If it makes a difference, our cabin is classified as "Superior Ocean View Stateroom w/Balcony"

Shampoo?

Conditioner?

Liquid soap?

Bar soap?

Lotion?

Thank you in advance.

It has been about 10 years since we have sailed on a Royal Caribbean ship and we are doing the Anthem in mid November. Please tell me, what toiletries are available to us in the cabin so we know what to pack. If it makes a difference, our cabin is classified as "Superior Ocean View Stateroom w/Balcony"

Shampoo? Yes

Conditioner? Yes

Liquid soap? Shower gel...

Bar soap? Yes

Lotion? Body lotion

Thank you in advance.

I was on a D3. Tried the shampoo/conditioner/body lotion -- didn't care for their quality, ended up using my own, since I always bring "back-up" :)

I was on a D3. Tried the shampoo/conditioner/body lotion -- didn't care for their quality, ended up using my own, since I always bring "back-up" :)

Although I haven't been on this ship, all three cruises I've been on had less than wonderful shampoo/conditioner/body wash (on NCL, the shampoo and body wash were the same liquid). After our first cruise, we just bring something with us. An appropriate size of shampoo & conditioner, and a bar of soap we like. We just trash the remnants when we leave. We're not particularly picky, but the first two cruises, what we had available in the cabin was very underwhelming.

Although I haven't been on this ship, all three cruises I've been on had less than wonderful shampoo/conditioner/body wash (on NCL, the shampoo and body wash were the same liquid). After our first cruise, we just bring something with us. An appropriate size of shampoo & conditioner, and a bar of soap we like. We just trash the remnants when we leave. We're not particularly picky, but the first two cruises, what we had available in the cabin was very underwhelming.

We too bring our own. In particular the moisturizing body wash which helps a lot with the amount of time in the pool and in the sun. The shampoo will leave your hair like straw so a small bottle of our usual and conditioner is worth it for us - in particular the part of us that is 'Miss Clairol'. It also makes it feel more like home with the smell. Add in a Yankee Candle plug-in and the room always is soothing and the room steward loved it too.