Royal Replenish pkg / non-alcoholic drinks

I'm sailing on the Allure of the Seas in a few weeks and went ahead and purchase the Replenish package.

Couple of questions for those of you that used this package recently:

1) Are the non-alcoholic cocktails still included? (Info on the website seems a little bit inconsistent on this)

2) What's your favorite non-alcoholic cocktail to get? What's good onboard?

3) Are bar gratuities included in the Replenish package, or should I expect to tip separately from the package?

Thanks in advance!

I can't be sure about number 1 (though, yikes, for the price of that package I sure hope they are--I cannot imagine getting it otherwise).

My favourite to order is the non alcoholic mudslide--which is basically a chocolate milk shake--I get one for dessert every day after lunch.

yes, gratuities are included in the package----if I find a bartender who makes good non alcoholic drinks more to my liking; I tend to frequent them and give them an extra tip for their efforts (not as sweet as most of the standards--yes I know I just said I like the mudslide, but as dessert, for normal drinks so many of the recipes just take out the alcohol and leave you with syrupy sweet stuff)

As of last October I was able to get Virgin Frozen Mojitos on the replenish package. Tips were included, though like the previous poster I did tip one particular bar team extra cos they were great. Unlike many Americans, I didn't tip in advance or as I went along, but prepared an envelope for each of them at the end.

Another Royal Replenish question, Does it include the bottled water and canned soda in the cabin mini-fridge?

No. The soda is all from either a gun at a bar or a freestyle machine if your ship has one. The water included is not the same brand as that in the mini bar.

I usually pick up bottles of water at a bar and keep one or two in the minibar in case I want one at night.

Does anyone know the current price for the non-alcohol drinks if you do not purchase the replenish package? I have purchased it the last two cruises but I am debating because the next cruise is very port intensive.

Thanks

Around $5 plus tip.

Is this only available to purchase pre cruise or on the first day? Would you be able to get it on the 2nd day?

You can purchase a package as long as there are at least 4 days left in the cruise.

What's your favorite non-alcoholic cocktail to get? What's good onboard?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=375023&d=1454215359

Virgin drinks and Alcoholic Drinks 

Make sure to tell the bartender if you want a virgin drink

Pina Coladas

Peach Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion 
Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide 

Flavoured Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Bloody Mary

Mexican Limeade in TWO70

Roy Rodgers (Coke + Grenadine)

Bitter Tonic (Bitters + Tonic water)

Atomic cat (Orange Juice + Tonic water) 

Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)
Arizona Sunset (grenadine, 50/50 sprite + OJ)

Millionaire sour (Sour + Ginger Ale + Grenadine)

Dirty Dr Pepper (Galveston cruises only; 2 parts Dr Pepper + 1 part Pina colada + squeeze of lime)

Virgin Mint Julips (Muddle mint, Lemon juice, sprite, Ginger ale)

Vanilla steamer <--avail from the coffee bar, garnish with coco powder/cinnamon, optional)

Moscow Mule (lime+ simple syrup, ginger ale/ginger beer, Club Soda)

Palauxma/Pink Cooler (Grapefruit juice, lime juice(P) or lemon juice (PC), simple syrup, Club Soda)

Cherry Bubblecake (may not be available; cherry juice, simple syrup, lemonade)

*also ask the bartender suggest or surprise you with something virgin...

Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

On a side note, the RR package includes "freshly squeezed orange juice" but its availability can vary greatly depending on the ship.

On the Voyager you could get it any time at the Windjammer bar, but on the Radiance they would only use the machine in the mornings. Bit of a disappointment, especially if you're booked in a suite and don't have breakfast at the Windjammer and would like a glass of OJ later on in the day...

On a side note, the RR package includes "freshly squeezed orange juice" but its availability can vary greatly depending on the ship.

On the Voyager you could get it any time at the Windjammer bar, but on the Radiance they would only use the machine in the mornings. Bit of a disappointment, especially if you're booked in a suite and don't have breakfast at the Windjammer and would like a glass of OJ later on in the day...

It should have been available in the MDR at breakfast too.

Does anyone know the current price of rum from the mini bar & also from the bars on the Oasis? Thinking of Royal Replenish & adding some mini bar rum occasionally.

There is no alcohol in the mini-bar. Also, no mini-bar contents are covered by any packages.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=375023&d=1454215359

Virgin drinks and Alcoholic Drinks 

Make sure to tell the bartender if you want a virgin drink

Pina Coladas

Peach Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion 
Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide 

Flavoured Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Bloody Mary

Mexican Limeade in TWO70

Roy Rodgers (Coke + Grenadine)

Bitter Tonic (Bitters + Tonic water)

Atomic cat (Orange Juice + Tonic water) 

Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)
Arizona Sunset (grenadine, 50/50 sprite + OJ)

Millionaire sour (Sour + Ginger Ale + Grenadine)

Dirty Dr Pepper (Galveston cruises only; 2 parts Dr Pepper + 1 part Pina colada + squeeze of lime)

Virgin Mint Julips (Muddle mint, Lemon juice, sprite, Ginger ale)

Vanilla steamer <--avail from the coffee bar, garnish with coco powder/cinnamon, optional)

Moscow Mule (lime+ simple syrup, ginger ale/ginger beer, Club Soda)

Palauxma/Pink Cooler (Grapefruit juice, lime juice(P) or lemon juice (PC), simple syrup, Club Soda)

Cherry Bubblecake (may not be available; cherry juice, simple syrup, lemonade)

*also ask the bartender suggest or surprise you with something virgin...

Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

Thanks for the list! Got some great ideas there.

Awesome responses! Muchas gracias to everyone!

Sparky74: special thanks to you for that huge list of mocktails! I suppose even if I only have one of each of those I'll need to sign up for NAA (non-alcoholics anonymous) at the end of the week!

That's going to make two of us!

Alcohol is one of my main migraine triggers, but I still wanr to LOOK like I'm being part of the party, so that great list of "mocktails" is sure going to come in handy for me!

Does anyone know the current price for the non-alcohol drinks if you do not purchase the replenish package? I have purchased it the last two cruises but I am debating because the next cruise is very port intensive.

Thanks

I got the RR as well, because, yes, frozen n/a drinks included (I'm addicted to n/a pina coladas):

PER RC:

Save on our entire stock of non-alcoholic beverages. The Royal Replenish Package lets you pay one set price* to enjoy a wide variety of beverages.

This all-inclusive package includes our full selection of premium coffee, premium tea, and bottled water, including sparkling and still.

But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup. Bottoms up!

Can you direct me to that text on their website? All I can find is the updated brochure-and it does not mention n/a frozen beverages. There is another thread that makes me think that they discontinued these as being a part of this package. I want to print it so I can call and confirm for my cruise on 2/19.

Awesome responses! Muchas gracias to everyone!

Sparky74: special thanks to you for that huge list of mocktails! I suppose even if I only have one of each of those I'll need to sign up for NAA (non-alcoholics anonymous) at the end of the week!

Agreed! Love the list and all of the ideas! Too bad September is so far away.

Can you direct me to that text on their website? All I can find is the updated brochure-and it does not mention n/a frozen beverages. There is another thread that makes me think that they discontinued these as being a part of this package. I want to print it so I can call and confirm for my cruise on 2/19.

This is what is says in the description on the website: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

"Royal Replenish Pay one set price and enjoy our entire selection of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water: sparkling or still, fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, plus fountain soda with Coca Cola® souvenir cup."

However, when you click the link that says Learn More and it takes you to the brochure, it does not mention non-alcoholic cocktails. Confusing! http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf