Royal Replenish pkg / non-alcoholic drinks

Any idea if these are available on select drink package? It includes non alcoholic cocktails but not sure where to find them on the bar list - I fancy enjoying them in the day

The Select package includes non-alcoholic cocktails. Any drink on the bar menu can be made without alcohol.

Can you direct me to that text on their website? All I can find is the updated brochure-and it does not mention n/a frozen beverages. There is another thread that makes me think that they discontinued these as being a part of this package. I want to print it so I can call and confirm for my cruise on 2/19.

I already purchsed the RR, so I went into "MYCRUISES", pulled up my trip and my excursions, and clicked on the description for the RR package I have. Here's a screenshot. Sorry, I couldn't get the sucker any larger (technically challenged). But the blurb at the bottom, that is hard to read in the jpeg, is what I copy/pasted in the post before.

676574171_RRscreenshot.jpg.82c6bf57f01150a58f94e99bd99319db.jpg

This is what is says in the description on the website: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

"Royal Replenish Pay one set price and enjoy our entire selection of premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water: sparkling or still, fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, plus fountain soda with Coca Cola® souvenir cup."

However, when you click the link that says Learn More and it takes you to the brochure, it does not mention non-alcoholic cocktails. Confusing! http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

When I have found this problem with items for my current cruise (leaving in 19 days), I print off a copy of exactly what I BOOKED from. They can argue not to honor it, but I will argue just hard to make them.:mad:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
http://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=375023&d=1454215359

Virgin drinks and Alcoholic Drinks 

Make sure to tell the bartender if you want a virgin drink

Pina Coladas

Peach Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daquiries

Mango Daquiries

Papaya Passion 
Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

Mudslide 

Flavoured Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Bloody Mary

Mexican Limeade in TWO70

Roy Rodgers (Coke + Grenadine)

Bitter Tonic (Bitters + Tonic water)

Atomic cat (Orange Juice + Tonic water) 

Singapore sling (squeeze of lime, add mango, pineapple and pomegranate juice in a 1:1:2 ratio(fill 50%), add equal tonic water or fizzy water, garnish with lime and mint)
Arizona Sunset (grenadine, 50/50 sprite + OJ)

Millionaire sour (Sour + Ginger Ale + Grenadine)

Dirty Dr Pepper (Galveston cruises only; 2 parts Dr Pepper + 1 part Pina colada + squeeze of lime)

Virgin Mint Julips (Muddle mint, Lemon juice, sprite, Ginger ale)

Vanilla steamer <--avail from the coffee bar, garnish with coco powder/cinnamon, optional)

Moscow Mule (lime+ simple syrup, ginger ale/ginger beer, Club Soda)

Palauxma/Pink Cooler (Grapefruit juice, lime juice(P) or lemon juice (PC), simple syrup, Club Soda)

Cherry Bubblecake (may not be available; cherry juice, simple syrup, lemonade)

*also ask the bartender suggest or surprise you with something virgin...

Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

oh wow thank you for the list

• 2 months later...
So is this now considered the "Refreshment package?"

Yes, they changed the name of Replenish to Refreshment. Other changes: Ultimate became Deluxe, Refreshment became Classic Soda.

So virgin frozen drinks, specialty coffees not at Starbucks, juice, water bottles, right?

Does everyone in the cabin have to get it?

Yes, plus soda.

So far, Royal is not requiring everyone in a stateroom to get the Refreshment package.