Chef Table menu for 2017?

MMPERRY2006

Is it the same on every ship? I was looking into it but there is way too much seafood on that menu for me to pay $75 for it. bummer.

It is the same on every ship. They change the menu every couple of years. And it was $95. The time before that when we did it, it was $75 and gave you a check to sign with the option for tip. This last time, they just changed it straight to your s&as account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From what I have found on Google there seems to be a new menu and the old menu still. Depending on what ship you are on. Does anyone know which one the Magic has on it now?? We are going to be on the Magic Thanksgiving week 2017 and are already confirmed for the Chefs Table. I really want to try to know the menu so I can be prepared. :D

From what I have found on Google there seems to be a new menu and the old menu still. Depending on what ship you are on. Does anyone know which one the Magic has on it now?? We are going to be on the Magic Thanksgiving week 2017 and are already confirmed for the Chefs Table. I really want to try to know the menu so I can be prepared. :D

It was to have been implemented on the Dream class first. I believe it is on all three now, Dream, Magic, and Breeze. I don't know how many others have it.

How are you going to prepare?

It was to have been implemented on the Dream class first. I believe it is on all three now, Dream, Magic, and Breeze. I don't know how many others have it.

How are you going to prepare?

I had Gastric Sleeve surgery April 2016. So I can only eat a very small amount, lol. My DH LOVED the chef's table when we sailed the Glory in 2015. So he wants to do it again. My tummy can be sensitive and if I know the menu ahead of time I will know which foods will be easier for me to eat and what to save room for. 😉

I had Gastric Sleeve surgery April 2016. So I can only eat a very small amount, lol. My DH LOVED the chef's table when we sailed the Glory in 2015. So he wants to do it again. My tummy can be sensitive and if I know the menu ahead of time I will know which foods will be easier for me to eat and what to save room for. 😉

I should know better than to ask smart-a questions. I apologize.

Each serving is small. And if you note on your reservation request that you have food issues the Chef will meet with you in advance and alter recipes for your portions of each item.

Enjoy!

I should know better than to ask smart-a questions. I apologize.

Each serving is small. And if you note on your reservation request that you have food issues the Chef will meet with you in advance and alter recipes for your portions of each item.

Enjoy!

No apologies necessary. Trying to be prepared did seem like a silly thing to say. I am a little nervous as sometimes my tummy can be disagreeable.

Thank you for your help! I really appreciate It! ❤