Fort Lauderdale Grande

rainbird

Hi, guys, I tried to do a search and it didn't work out, so I'll just ask. Have any of you heard of or stayed at the Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel Yacht Club? It says that it's by the convention center and by the cruise ports. Any comments? Thanks, Julie

I took a chance and booked the Ft Lauderdale Grande. A harbour room is $134. They are the same people that now own the Hyatt Pier 66 according to their website. Hopefully someone will have stayed their before my July 8th cruise and will give us a review. If it is great than I am in if not well here we go again.

Happy evening

Cathy P

Hi all,

My family and I are going to be staying here 1 night March 3rd. Got a good price, cheaper than what the Marriott's wanted. I'll try to post a review when we get back. I'm really looking forward to staying here. Looks really nice and in a safe area, with lots of things to do near the hotel.

I took a chance and booked the Ft Lauderdale Grande. A harbour room is $134. They are the same people that now own the Hyatt Pier 66 according to their website. Hopefully someone will have stayed their before my July 8th cruise and will give us a review. If it is great than I am in if not well here we go again.

Happy evening

Cathy P

Can you tell me where (what web site) you booked this?

Jim

We have stayed at the Mariott Marnia before and really enjoyed it.

I just checked Ft Lauderdale Grande for Dec 22. There will be 5 adults and I would normally need 2 rooms. When I put in 2 adults it shows $179 and when I put in 4 adults it shows that I needed 2 rooms, 5 adults it shows 3 rooms and the price increased. Do they only have 1 bed per room.

Archived