Miracle: CHRIS ROBERTS

Paradise:

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: JAMES SMITH

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: WEE JIMMY

Valor: BRETT ALANS

Victory: JORGE SOLANO

Mr Pete you are really really good at this.

CC needs to make this a sticky and give you the "power" to keep it updated.

Then they need to do the same thing with the piano bar players!!!

Good morning Mr. Pete! Happy Holidays!

Well....it seems Wee Jimmy has moved again. He is no longer on the Triumph. A gent by the name of Paul Stanley seems to be there. At least as of 2 weeks ago. I have no idea where Wee J has gotten off to! :confused: If anyone out there knows please let us know!

why do people care who this person is? I don't get it. We've cruised 11 times in the past few years and a cd never made or broke my cruise.

the few moments you see them at a show, I think any of them would do ok

mary

why do people care who this person is? I don't get it. We've cruised 11 times in the past few years and a cd never made or broke my cruise.

the few moments you see them at a show, I think any of them would do ok

mary

Why do some people care about one thing and not another? Why do you care if someone cares who the CD is? Some people like to know, isn't what this site is all about? A place to share information?

Updates accepted!

Celebration: CHRIS JEFFERSON

Conquest: MARK PRICE

Destiny: DARCY KNIEVEL

Ecstasy: STUART DUNN

Elation: GOOSE NEUMANN

Fantasy: BIG TEX

Fascination: DANNY BLAKE

Glory: DANA HODSON

Holiday:

Imagination: LENNY HALLIDAY

Inspiration: SKIP LYONS

Legend: BRENT MITCHELL

Liberty: TODD WITTMER

Miracle: CHRIS ROBERTS

Paradise:

Pride: JEFF BRONSON

Sensation: JAMES SMITH

Spirit: SHAWN BUSSEY

Triumph: WEE JIMMY

Valor: BRETT ALANS

Victory: JORGE SOLANO

Pete, have you (or anyone else) cruised with Jeff Bronson (now on the Pride)? If so . . . what's he like?

When you do remember who the CD is that is how you know you had a really good one, we have cruised 6 times and remember 2 were really really good and the good ones do make a difference definately:D :D

EXACTLY!

We had Marashall Stanton on the Fantasy in April and loved him. Saw him all over the ship and in the shops at our ports.

I saw more of Dana Hodson on the in house t.v. than I did on the ship.

Looking forward to see what the 4-day Fascination will bring us.

When you do remember who the CD is that is how you know you had a really good one, we have cruised 6 times and remember 2 were really really good and the good ones do make a difference definately:D :D

The one we remember was because he was so annoying with his PA announcements, not because he was good. He had bad/misinformation at the debarkation talk and wasn't interested in discussing his mistake with several of us who questioned the error.

Different things or people can make or break a cruise...

For me, Risa made my New Years cruise last year. She was so genuine and friendly and willing to meet the passengers.

When I sailed on the Celebration again last March, it was really special when several of the crew remembered me, even if she was on vacation.

I hope she is just gone on another holiday. This lady climbed from being bar maide, to bar tender, all the way up to CD...

Anyone know where she is at???

thank you for the CD list - Can anyone tell me about the current cruise director on the Miracle - we're scheduled on a Miracle Cruise this summer.

Just off the Miracle Christmas Cruise. I can tell you that I never once saw the cruise director in person. I didn't go to a couple of the shows - he might have made an appearance at those.

I can say that the assistant cruise director B-Rad was awesome! He was the one that made the events fun! He hosted a couple of the trivia contests and parties. He is so funny! We were laughing our butts off! He is pretty easy on the eyes too! ;)

When we were on the Liberty last fall, we booked a cruise nex fall on the Freedom. When we heard John Heald was to be the CD, we cancelled. No way were we going to spend another hour, let alone twevle days, listening to that bafoon.:eek:

So yes, knowing who the CD is going to be can make a difference.

Does anyone know where Maraschal Stanton from the Fantasy went? He was terrific at his job!

He has retired. The Fantasy was his last contract. He has been at it for some 13-14 years...so it was time for some land!!

He has retired. The Fantasy was his last contract. He has been at it for some 13-14 years...so it was time for some land!!

Thanks LHP. Maraschal was wonderful at his job, but I can certainly understand him wanting to be on land after that length of time. Too bad for future cruisers, though. We enjoyed him immensely!

Archived