Car rental at FLL

cruizn2escape

FYI: We just returned from Fort Lauderdale. None of the car rental companies at the airport provide a shuttle to port everglades. However, you can catch a shuttle from port everglades to the car rental center.

What we need to do is get a shuttle from the port to the fll airport. You are saying that is possible? How and by whom, the car rental place? We haven't booked our car rental yet, but need one after cruise to take to Tampa.

That must have just changed because when we cruised on 11-30-08 there was a shuttle. DH just walked out of the car rental place and looked for a bus marked for the port (he can't remember the exact wording) it was free which made it even better.

I was at FLL last week. After I returned my car at the Rental Car Center near the airport, I caught a free shuttle at the Rental Car Center directly to ship. The shuttle stopped at all the ships.

Perhaps the OP did not return his car to the airport's Rental Car Center, but to some other location?

It was a very painless process.

Archived