We just broke up....now what

cfb

I wonder if on some other cruise board, there is this woman posting how her and her boyfriend just broke up and she still plans to go on the cruise in a couple weeks but doesn't know how to go about changing the other person's name?

I wonder if on some other cruise board, there is this woman posting how her and her boyfriend just broke up and she still plans to go on the cruise in a couple weeks but doesn't know how to go about changing the other person's name?

I wonder if this guy's going to check into his suite and find two "gone missing" credit cards and a four year old.

I wonder if this guy's going to check into his suite and find two "gone missing" credit cards and a four year old.

ROFLMAO ! ! :D

Maybe she'll show up with a new boyfriend, and he'll show up with her best friend. Wouldn't miss that scrap for the world. :rolleyes:

(flip a coin to see who sleeps in the bedroom ? . . . I don't think so :eek:)

wow.

interesting.....

Just to clarify...Why my SIL is a very nice lady... But oh hell NO :eek:icon13.gif

LMFAO

OP,

I'd glad the "bar girl" was just a joke, cuz ya know what they say:

"The hot, drunk chick ya pick up at the bar is a lot of fun 'til she pukes on your shoes - then she's just a pain in the a**." And you'd be stuck with that for a WEEK!

I'd suggest taking a buddy or going alone. Being a female, I think it would really tick off your ex knowing you took another female on the cruise she was supposed to be on. That would be really difficult to smooth over if you guys had any intentions of getting back together someday, even if the female is just a friend.

forgive me for suggesting *getting another chick* to travel with

you..:o

you could still travel together..call it a cooling off period..and perhaps she ll fall in love all over again..or realize she never fell out of love in the

first place..

though a few drink s can dampen the pain..it never solves any love

problems..

Alcohol and a heavy heart. 2 ingredients for a crime of passion. Don't you remember what happened on the Elation a few weeks ago??

OP,

I'd suggest taking a buddy or going alone. Being a female, I think it would really tick off your ex knowing you took another female on the cruise she was supposed to be on. That would be really difficult to smooth over if you guys had any intentions of getting back together someday, even if the female is just a friend.

Who said it was his gf's "fault" that they broke up? It's got to do with family issues and maybe it is something that she felt was a deal breaker and better she broke it now then waiting till he asked her to marry him or married him and wasn't sure.

Geesh -- take a friend if you can - a male friend. It would just be downright mean to take another female just to upset her and if you've just broken up with someone that's important enough that you originally planned to propose to on this trip, then seriously......

Kim, you quoted me because you're agreeing with me, right? because that's the same thing I said. Or maybe it didn't read the way I wrote it? :confused:

Yes, Littlesnit, that's why I quoted you. Others have said to bring another female along and pretty much said it would be good revenge. Not exactly sure of the wording now that this thread is three pages long, but that was the gist.

I apologize if it looked like I was directly my comments to you -- I was going for strength in numbers! Sorry for the confusion.;)

Archived