Eurodam: VD vs VB

Huddler

I am looking at booking a cruise on the Eurodam this winter. We are trying to decide between a Deluxe Veranda VD on the Upper Promanade Deck or a VB on the Upper Veranda deck. Is it worth a little extra to get a VB or stay with a VD? What are the differences between these decks? The price difference is about $80 per person. Thanks for your help!!

It just comes down to what location you like better. Actually, the VD cabins have a balcony that is 1.5 ft deeper than the VB, so in that respect it is the better deal. But, that extra 1.5 ft is exposed to view from above.

If you don't care about location I suggest you book a VD guarantee and maybe you'll get the VB (or a VC or VA) anyway.

attachment.php?attachmentid=60199&d=1192653555

Thanks for all the input. I pulled the trigger on a VD veranda on the Eurodam leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on 12/26/09. We have sailed many times with several other lines but this is our first on HAL. Ive heard great things about the line from my aunt and uncle who swear by Holland America. Ive enjoyed all of my 15 or so cruises, but Oceania is probably my favorite so far. I am really excited about this cruise on HAL!! Thanks again!

Archived