New elite Captain's Club benefits - confirmation from recent Azamara cruisers?

more from les

I specifically asked the Captain's Club rep. when I was phoning recently about another matter - will the new Elits benefits be offered on Azamara? She assured me they would be.

Can any recent cruiser on Azamara confirm having seen/used the new Elite benefits - internet access - laundry - Michael'c Club from 4pm to 6pm (and for coffeeshop breakfast) etc.?

Thanks

Les

I specifically asked the Captain's Club rep. when I was phoning recently about another matter - will the new Elits benefits be offered on Azamara? She assured me they would be.

Can any recent cruiser on Azamara confirm having seen/used the new Elite benefits - internet access - laundry - Michael'c Club from 4pm to 6pm (and for coffeeshop breakfast) etc.?

Thanks

Les

Hi Les !

I believe a handful of the Elite benefits (but not all) are being offered on Azamara. We recently heard that Azamara was looking at offering their own loyalty program, possibly later this year.

I've asked the question to Azamara, and if I hear more, I will post it here.

On the 8/9 sailing, there was an internet bonus (think it was 30 extra minutes with purchase of any package) and 10% off one laundry one time. No Michael's Club benefit in evidence on that cruise.

The elite welcome aboard letter did state that they're experimenting with different benefits to see which were most appreciated, so who knows what they'll end up with.

Currently on Quest and sorry but nothing is being offered other than 30 bonus minutes on the internet so long as you also buy an internet package and a $10 laundry voucher per club member. There has been one cocktail party for select and elites, one for repeat Azamara cruisers and one Captains club party. Benefits therefore were even less than we have had on our first trip - luckily we do not cruise for the benefits!!

Currently on Quest and sorry but nothing is being offered other than 30 bonus minutes on the internet so long as you also buy an internet package and a $10 laundry voucher per club member. There has been one cocktail party for select and elites, one for repeat Azamara cruisers and one Captains club party. Benefits therefore were even less than we have had on our first trip - luckily we do not cruise for the benefits!!

Hi Uktog !

There is no doubt that Azamara's loyalty program mirrors the same problems Celebrity previously had. The good news is, Celebrity's program is being upgraded, and I expect Azamara to do the same. The question is.... when ? Hopefully, we will hear from Azamara in the near future.

Hi Uktog !

There is no doubt that Azamara's loyalty program mirrors the same problems Celebrity previously had. The good news is, Celebrity's program is being upgraded, and I expect Azamara to do the same. The question is.... when ? Hopefully, we will hear from Azamara in the near future.

I do believe that Azamaras new President is working as fast as he can to get a package together and we should hear shortly..

Jancruz1

Archived