Carnival Sensation Questions

lovetocruise25

I need to find out if they have irons on board of the sensation? Also what night is formal night ? Do they do the "Captain's Gala" like they do on the longer cruises?

Thanks;)

We just got back last week....no irons in the rooms - they have a laundry facility that is supposed to have irons and boards, but I didn't look it up- formal night is Elegant night - dress up night! A small Captain's party, no gala

There are two irons in the laundry room on the Upper deck Sensation and Fantasy - about room 134. I believe the other is near E2. The captains reception is the second night you are onboard so for the 4 day cruise it is after Freeport and 3 day cruise you are in Bahamas. I went and ironed a shirt while I was unpacking so it would be ready for the next day because there is always a line on dress up night...

By the way - this past cruise on the Sensation they had changed the captains reception to alcohol only. no food. Plenty of drinks and terrible music.

Archived