Catogory F1 on the Enchantment...what should i do???

I<3Cruises

I am booked on the Enchantment in 2 weeks...I am currently in an Oceanview stateroom (154 sq ft) well i looked at the price today and there is an Inside Family stateroom (260 sq ft) cabin 8015 for the same exact price. Would you take the Inside for the more space or should i keep what i have with the oceanview on deck 2....I need your help

If you have more than 2 in the cabin, then you'll be glad you switched. 154 sq. ft. is TEENY! (even for 2!!!) and, the window really doesn't give you much of a view--it's more to let in light.

I'd say you made a good move, even if it IS an inside cabin!

I am booked on the Enchantment in 2 weeks...I am currently in an Oceanview stateroom (154 sq ft) well i looked at the price today and there is an Inside Family stateroom (260 sq ft) cabin 8015 for the same exact price. Would you take the Inside for the more space or should i keep what i have with the oceanview on deck 2....I need your help

I would go for the space. That's a substantial difference and you'll be out of your room plenty for natural light.

I looked at pix at another site and can't give name unfortunately but the way it looks the main area is small and then there is another room that is very small with bunk beds in it so although it is larger in sq ft. the extra space is for bunk beds only. If you are traveling with kids it would be a benefit but for walking around comfort I didn't see it to be any better than interior room.

Archived