iPod station on Spirit

loulani

Loulani,

Anita Dunham-Potter (The Cruise Expert) will be on board the Spirit next Monday for

the Spirit's sea trials...Pls see link below..she is asking for questions from readers..why

not post the above Ipod ?

http://www.expertcruiser.com/blog/exclusive-get-ready-for-a-spirited-sea-trial/comment-page-1/#comment-2586

Loulani,

Anita Dunham-Potter (The Cruise Expert) will be on board the Spirit next Monday for

the Spirit's sea trials...Pls see link below..she is asking for questions from readers..why

not post the above Ipod ?

http://www.expertcruiser.com/blog/exclusive-get-ready-for-a-spirited-sea-trial/comment-page-1/#comment-2586

Hi Wes!

I will check into any questions -- just post a note on my site. I will be Twittering as well. Still not sure of the Internet access I will have onboard -- I was told I should have some, but that depends. I will Tweet early on Sep.5 and hopefully be able to update before I get off the ship in Ancona on Sep. 7.

Thanks!

Best,

Anita

Anita, you're welcome & thank you...got your heads up tweet this a.m. and posted

my question for the Spirit on your website...can't wait to read your Spirit impressions/tweets and please post pics if possible. r/wes

Archived