Getting frustrated- NCL changed my cruise again

kanitter

Floridacruiser, I meant Port Canaveral, not Orlando:p. Tho with my luck lately, I could see them kicking me overboard along Orlando and saying , there you go:D. Have a good one,

Sue

Ja, ja, ja.

Have a wonderful trip, I am sure you will end up enjoying it no matter what! You have a great sense of humor and that is great!:)

We went ahead and booked the itinerary and kept our same BD aft cabin as the original. 3 less days and ports but over $500pp less in cost plus the OBC. Truth is we may or may not take this cruise but since they already had our deposit we decided to lock in the rate and cabin and we can decide if we want to go once we start looking at airfares. We have an eastbound TA in the spring on Princess and hopefully can find a good deal on RT air to handle both trips.

Someone called from ncl this morning. We was able to keep our aft ac cabin, kept our previous obc, got 250 obc added. So I guess that's not too bad. The part dh really liked was the extra sea days, as neither of us are beach people so aren't interested in going to ports just to lay on the beach all day. We are interested in seeing parts of the area that are not beach related. Now as long as ncl doesn't change anything again.:eek:. I just feel bad for the people that now have their cruises messed up because of the suns rescheduling as I know what it feels like. It can be a real pain if you are like me and need to finalize your plans early. Once I'm on vacation I can sit back and just take each day as it comes but it's getting everything ready beforehand that is so time consuming for me. (but I do enjoy it:D). Everyone have a good one,

Sue

Here is what happened. First we were scheduled for a TA in Aug 2010 on the Jewel. They took the Jewel off of the Ta's and put the Sun on them instead and changed the date to Sept 2010. We could change or cancel. So we changed. Now they are putting the Sun in drydock in Sept so they are changing the Ta to Oct 2010. So again we can change or we can cancel. I guess we will change. We do get $200 obc. It is just getting a little frustrating and yes, I will have to change my countdown clock again.:mad: You guys have a good one,

Sue

I think I would cancel and see what else I could find. $200 is nothing ....and you cannot even plan your vacation accordingly with all these changes they keep making. If it were a grand per person....well, that would be another story. Good luck to you....

Archived