LGB to San Pedro

stock2mail

www.primetimeshuttle.com or www.supershuttle.com arranged in advance. Those are the most used and recommended in the area. You will probably need 2-3 shuttles, I don't know if any of them have capacity for just a ride to the port in their larger buses. Call them for pricing. You may want to arrange a round trip plan.

Or, do a search for shuttles from LGB to get a more extensive list.

The port is only about 13 miles from the airport, it's usually an easy drive.

Edit to add, supposedly you are all traveling together, arriving at the airport at the same time? If not, seperate arrangements for each family may work best.

We had a group going out of Long Beach on the Splendor (I know a different pier) on 8/2. Some people flew into LAX, most into LGB. We used All Roads Transportation. Can't say enough about their professionalism and very price competitive.

Try Zippy Shuttle. When we were there last November we had a group of 15. These guys were awesome and their prices can't be beat. Ken is the owner and he is very professional and dependable. Already booked him again for my cruise in February. Just tell him Jeremy and Brittney from Utah recommeded him and he will hook you up. Let me know how it goes :D.

http://www.zippyshuttle.net/

Try Zippy Shuttle. When we were there last November we had a group of 15. These guys were awesome and their prices can't be beat. Ken is the owner and he is very professional and dependable. Already booked him again for my cruise in February. Just tell him Jeremy and Brittney from Utah recommeded him and he will hook you up. Let me know how it goes :D.

http://www.zippyshuttle.net/

Ken was awesome. His replies were very quick and his price is good. Thanks for the tip. He was very happy about the referral you gave him.

Archived