Luggage tags?

SJChaput

My Honeycruise is leaving this Saturday and I have finished packing and was wondering if I should attach the luggage tags from Carnival NOW or when we get off the plane... If it will somehow interfere with checking the luggage on the plane.

Also is there anything anyone can remind us not to forget to pack?

Our Wedding is Saturday and the Cruise leaves Sunday... I am almost certain we have everything covered but I am so nervous we're going to forget something.

AHHH I am so excited, though to be honest I am so nervous about the wedding I almost don't really believe that I am actually going to be on a cruise in 3 days... It hasn't clicked AT ALL!

Put the tags on at the last minute! If you're going directly from the airport to the ship, then put them on after collecting your luggage at Baggage Claim. That way, they won't get torn or ripped off before arriving at the ship.

Congrats on your wedding! Try to get out and enjoy the ship, food and entertainment....rather than spending all of your cruise in your cabin! LOL

:cool:Bill

My Honeycruise is leaving this Saturday and I have finished packing and was wondering if I should attach the luggage tags from Carnival NOW or when we get off the plane... If it will somehow interfere with checking the luggage on the plane.

Also is there anything anyone can remind us not to forget to pack?

Our Wedding is Saturday and the Cruise leaves Sunday... I am almost certain we have everything covered but I am so nervous we're going to forget something.

AHHH I am so excited, though to be honest I am so nervous about the wedding I almost don't really believe that I am actually going to be on a cruise in 3 days... It hasn't clicked AT ALL!

Have a great wedding and a fabulous cruise. Don't worry about forgeting things, except for cruise documents and id (passports, bc and dl) anything can be purchased on either the ship or one of your ports. I'm famous for 'forgetting' my watch!

Archived