Early Saver Rates

cc31063

I have a question about early saver rates. I booked early saver for my upcoming cruise. I booked 8D and now I notice that 8A-8H are the same price which is $100 cheaper per cabin than I paid. I called my travel agent and told him I wanted the 8H and the $100 credit. He gave me the 8H but said it was within penalty time and could not get me the $100. I might be wrong, but what I have read about early saver is that you can request credit up to 2 buisness days before sailing. Am I seeing this wrong?

Why would you keep this TA?

I never said I kept them??? I only used them once ... but the cruise has a no refund policy no cancellations, so Im going. Cruise is in December. At the time didnt guess Id ever want customer service .... I was wrong wrong wrong. The economy fell after I booked.

If your TA booked you under to Early Saver rate, I don't see how you can be refused. That is the reason for the Early Saver. If you are not in your penalty period, I would look into transferring the booking to a new TA. If you are after final payment, I would ask the TA to explain why they are not honoring the rate code. If you can't get any help from the TA, take the chance with calling Carnival. Explain the deal, and maybe they can help.

Archived