Adventure of the Seas Condition

lddam

Alex is being a bit harsh. The weather was not great all week, but our excursions (not RCCCL) were great. Did Herod's Tour, Land & Sea, which was wonderful, despite the rain. The TV's are fine in regular balcony cabins (we had 7388, corner aft), and the ship does have a few nicks and scratches in the cabins and public areas, but you really have to be looking for them to see them. It's all about attitude! We had a week of rain, so more sleeping in, more eating, more relaxing. Just a few less beach days! We enjoyed our cruise very much, and I do really feel, it's how you approach it!

We did enjoy the cruise, the service was outstanding. I was concerned when the ship was hit by lightening and no further update as promised by the Captain.

I did not appreciate the dumbed down C&A benefits. Then to be told we could buy a cabin on the Oasis, for a hefty fee, while cruisers with less cruises get invited leaves a sour taste in my mouth. The suite benefits were ok but we have better on other cruise lines. We had a great cabin attendent.

I did not think the cruise director was not polished but he was trying. The explorations desk did not do their homework. I will write a full review. The good the bad and the ugly.

I was very disappointed in the Ice Show, 4 falls on calm seas that is not professional. I have seen enough ice show to know a good performance.,

We were instructed to order room service off the Suite Menu and then told we couldn't have the items, this happened 3 times.

I have been on older ships, Majesty, Monarch, Vision and they were maintained better.

We had a wonderful time despite the weather it would have been nice to have a TV than we could watch comfortably considering we paid a premium price.

Man, you have me bummed out. Reserved her for 2 weeks for our 25th anniversary in a GS then OS. Going to hate leaving my 46" tv at home for such a tiny little tv. How big (or small) is it? 19"? OMG. Don't know how I will survive. And thank God that I am new to RCCL since it sounds like everything sucks if you have sailed with them so many times. To me, I'm happy with any perks since Carnival doesn't give you anything for sailing with them many times. So sorry that she is in such horrible shape as to ruin your cruise.

Man, you have me bummed out. Reserved her for 2 weeks for our 25th anniversary in a GS then OS. Going to hate leaving my 46" tv at home for such a tiny little tv. How big (or small) is it? 19"? OMG. Don't know how I will survive. And thank God that I am new to RCCL since it sounds like everything sucks if you have sailed with them so many times. To me, I'm happy with any perks since Carnival doesn't give you anything for sailing with them many times. So sorry that she is in such horrible shape as to ruin your cruise.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the OS have a large swivel TV?

Photo: http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1037824517036758896MoZuWE

Archived