Island Princess - Patisserie

sloney

I'm a bit confused with the difference between the International Cafe and the Patisserie

Could you tell me whats on offer in the Patisserie and if there are charges for certain items?

Thanks

Susan

Charges for specialty coffees. IC has food; patisserie does not. They only have some pastries/cookies.

I'm a bit confused with the difference between the International Cafe and the Patisserie

Could you tell me whats on offer in the Patisserie and if there are charges for certain items?

Thanks

Susan

The Patisserie is more like the old Lobby Bars used to be prior to being upgraded to IC's. By the way, when we were on board the Island in July, we were told that she will be getting an IC and other upgrades in September of 2010.

I'm referencing my PRINCESS CRUISE ANSWER BOOK, page, 25, that I just received this past week for our November cruise.

PATISSERIE on the Coral, Dawn, Diamond, Grand, Island, Pacific, Royal, S apphire, Sea, Sun and Ocean Princess - NORMINAL CHARGE

INTERNATIONAL CAFE on the Caribbean, Crown, Emeriald, Golden, Ruby, and Star Princess - NOMINAL CHARGE

I'm referencing my PRINCESS CRUISE ANSWER BOOK, page, 25, that I just received this past week for our November cruise.

PATISSERIE on the Coral, Dawn, Diamond, Grand, Island, Pacific, Royal, S apphire, Sea, Sun and Ocean Princess - NORMINAL CHARGE

INTERNATIONAL CAFE on the Caribbean, Crown, Emeriald, Golden, Ruby, and Star Princess - NOMINAL CHARGE

Information not good especially for the Patisserie.

The charge here would only be for specialty coffees/drinks. The pastries have always been set out on a tray for free on the bar.

The nominal charge is also being phased out on all ships with IC from what I have read on recent reviews and live froms. ;)

For specialty coffees only and in the IC for gelato, strawberries, fondues and candy apples. All food in IC is free.

Archived