Another food question....

MaiTaiMary

I just reviewed the menu for our cruise and realized that the infamous "Bitter N' Blanc" will be served on a day that we plan to eat dinner in port. :(

Will we be able to get it on a night it isn't on the menu? or will they have it at the buffet when we come back to the ship? (but I'm sure that wouldn't be as good). We can't get it delivered to our room can we? :o

Ok..... What is "Bitter N Blanc" ?????

I just reviewed the menu for our cruise and realized that the infamous "Bitter N' Blanc" will be served on a day that we plan to eat dinner in port. :(

Will we be able to get it on a night it isn't on the menu? or will they have it at the buffet when we come back to the ship? (but I'm sure that wouldn't be as good). We can't get it delivered to our room can we? :o

You just HAD to put a picture, didn't you???:D I'm South-Beachin' it to lose a few and firm up for my January cruise and this pic is almost more than I can take! It's EVERYTHING I CAN'T have right now!!! :( YUM!!

It's a bread pudding dessert with dark chocolate and warm vanilla sauce. Yummy!

IMG_5242JPG.jpg

We went to the supper club on the night that I forgot was bitter and blanc night.

It is indeed at the buffet (and hot, too!).

I thought I was going to fall over and blow up from the insanely huge meal we had at the supper club (and I couldn't even finish dessert!), but somehow, I had a little more room when I saw the bitter and blanc ;)

Archived