Eurodam VF and VT same price????

scomar

I am booked on the Euroidam for a guaranteed VF, but today I was looking at pricing on HAL website and see that Guar VF is same price as Guar VT. When looking at the decks they are located on it shows VT located on deck 11 only and VF on decks 4 and 5 only. So why are the VT being so much higher up on the ship the same price as VF. I always thought the higher up the more expensive. Should I call HAL and see if I can switch to a VT since they are listed for the same price? Or is there some bad cons to the VT location?

Thanks

Scomar

VTs on Deck 11 do not have balconies big enough for a chair and table. You can barely walk out on them.

Beware of VF's on Deck 4. They will have a solid steel railing through which you cannot see, unless you are standing up.

In my opinion, the VD cabins on Deck 4 are the best value in the V category. They have a larger balcony than the V cabins on Deck 5 and are quite well located for access to the aft dining room and aft pool.

CLICK HERE to see Boytjie's pic of the tiny semi-circular VT balconies. One other 'con' is that if you are prone to seasickness, that is THE worst place on the ship to have a cabin! (IMO)

Unfortunately, the VTs are ranked higher than VF by HAL, so you could be assigned one. :eek:

Archived