Private Tours out of Marseilles

fishinglady

The 8 of us dock in Marseilles in a month and have booked an 8-hour private tour with REVELATION TOURS to Les Baux de Provence, Saint Remy, and Aix en Provence.

The next day, REVELATION TOURS will also be taking us on an 8-hour tour to Old Town Nice, Saint-Paul de Vence, Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo when our ship docks in Monaco.

In June 2008, REVELATION TOURS had taken my business associate and her group of 21 persons from Cannes to St. Paul de Vence, the Fragonard perfume factory, Monaco, and Monte Carlo.

She highly recommended REVELATION TOURS as being prompt, courteous, friendly, informative, and extremely safe and professional.

Their email address is http://www.revelationtours@aol.com. Michel responds promptly.

We called Marseille on NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS in spring and used ssk:

http://heinbloed-cruiseguides.blogspot.com/2009/05/marseille-france-private-tour-marseille.html

Some impressions from our tour.

You can check their website on http://www.ssk.fr.

We booked SSK for our tour of Marseille and Aix en Provence for our November cruise!

We booked SSK for our tour of Marseille and Aix en Provence for our November cruise!

If you get Romain as driver:

say "bonjour" from me.

He was really a nice driver - so gentle - I think I have to ask him to transfer his business to Norway to make sure that my father will leave the ship...

Have a true "bon voyage". As we are passing from Cannes to Barcelona: I will have the biggest binocular and try to find you out at the coastside.

Salut

HeinBloed

On our Transatlantic cruise on the Solstice in May with a port stop in Marseille, we used Tania from Provence Tours, www.provencetours-marseille.com, e-mail provencetours@free.fr. She customized our tour to our wishes. We went to Arles, Les Baux, and Aix-en-Provence. We even had some time to go to the Cathedral in Marseilles and have a beautiful view of the city. She was due to have her baby in July so she might be available again. We had a wonderful day.

Janice

I highly recommend Delphine with Transferts Service. Great communication and our tour was highly personalized. Had a great, and very full, day with Delphine and her husband, who was our driver. Very nice, new vehicle. We had 11 people on our tour. Delphine made sure we saw what we needed to see and steered us to the places that wouldn't gouge us with their prices, i.e. shopping, restaurants etc.

I highly recommend Delphine with Transferts Service. Great communication and our tour was highly personalized. Had a great, and very full, day with Delphine and her husband, who was our driver. Very nice, new vehicle. We had 11 people on our tour. Delphine made sure we saw what we needed to see and steered us to the places that wouldn't gouge us with their prices, i.e. shopping, restaurants etc.

Great news as we have a tour booked with Delphine in Nov.

Jill

Great news as we have a tour booked with Delphine in Nov.

Jill

Hi Jill,

I think you will enjoy the day greatly. We had been to Marseilles before and had a very intensive schedule to keep. Delphine was on the ball and we were lucky enough to have her and Bernard taking us around. She was incredibly intelligent, spoke perfect English and just had a very soft spoken demeanor but knew what she was doing. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again and hope to do so on future trips to the area. Tell her I said hello.

Linda

Archived