"Coupon" for OBC?

yotefan37

I just got sucked into reading a very, very old thread - that teaches me not to check the date first :eek:, and someone mentioned that if we are due OBC, a "coupon" would print in our express docs.

Is this still the case? Should our e-docs reflect the OBC that we were promised (from HAL) when our booking was made? Also, we've purchased additional OBCs since then. These wouldn't be listed, would they?

Thanks CC'ers!

Andrea

Sorry can't answer your question regarding the edocs, this is my first experience with them.

But last year when I made multiple OBC purchases I just printed off each confirmation from Hal and took it with us. We had no problems, and the OBC we were given at time of booking showed up, but I am a firm believer in documentation.............just in case.

HAL hasn't provided verification of on-board credit in the paper documents in years. I have no reason to believe that they would start again now that they've gone to e-docs. I sure didn't see any in the e-docs that just opened up for my next cruise.

I will have the verification that was on the hard-copy my TA sent me, and I will double check at the Front Desk in the first day or two. I have done that routinely for a long time now, and have never had to correct a problem. But, mistakes do happen, so I will continue to follow my little procedure.

Thanks to both of you for the quick replies!

We've got our receipts set aside already as a CYA. I got so worried when I saw that ooooold post that said we should have it print with our e-docs. Thanks for putting my fears to rest. :)

Andrea

Archived