Great Bay Beach v. Lttle Bay?

Boatingmom

Great Bay(Bae) v. Little Bay. Are these near each other? Which beach do you get to by water taxi ? Where is the Divi Resort. We took a water taxi ride last year in St Martin and the beach we went to was rocky and dirty however, beer was cheap ($1.00US) We're looking for someplace nice but relatively close to the pier with food, drink & activities. Please help!:eek:

The only beach that the water taxi goes to is Great Bay. While it's certainly not the best beach on the island, I don't think anyone would consider it rocky and dirty. It's a fine beach for those that don't care to deal with a taxi or car rental to get out onto the island.

Little Bay is quite close, although not a walking option. If you look at my panorama shot, Divi Little Bay is across the bay from the cruise ship pier, above and just to the right of the stack on the Disney Magic in the picture. Beer will NOT be $1 at Divi.

I guess I was misunderstood. I only meant that the beach we went to was not fine white powdery sand. There were manny shells, rocks and other objects causing my son to cut himself while swimming. I also tripped over one of these coral/rocks while wading and scraped up my foot. There were many vendors at the beach looking over there shoulder the entire time . I guess I'm looking for a little nicer beach close by with amenities. We've also been to Orient Beach before Any suggestions?

Archived