Just got upgrade from Guar VF to Guar VE on E'dam 12-12-09 for free by calling HAL

scomar

Hello All,

I figured I would pass this on to any one booked on Eurodam 12-12-09 sailing with a Guar VF. I was looking at HAL website and saw the Guar VE cat cabins were about $60 more then the Guar VF cat cabin I already had booked. After reading about the "steel curtain" balconies in the VF cat I want to check on the total price to upgrade to Guar VE. From what I saw on the HAL website I figured about $120.00 plus some extra tax. To my surprise the HAL Rep said the promotion now includes the Guar VE at the same price as Guar VF. Then bam!! now I have guar VE upgrade for free. Now I booked straight through HAL so I don't know how it works for any one who booked through a TA, but give HAL a call and see if they will do the same. I also asked if the ship was close to selling out and she said it was pretty close. Hope this works for you as well as it did for me.

Scomar

Hello All,

I figured I would pass this on to any one booked on Eurodam 12-12-09 sailing with a Guar VF. I was looking at HAL website and saw the Guar VE cat cabins were about $60 more then the Guar VF cat cabin I already had booked. After reading about the "steel curtain" balconies in the VF cat I want to check on the total price to upgrade to Guar VE. From what I saw on the HAL website I figured about $120.00 plus some extra tax. To my surprise the HAL Rep said the promotion now includes the Guar VE at the same price as Guar VF. Then bam!! now I have guar VE upgrade for free. Now I booked straight through HAL so I don't know how it works for any one who booked through a TA, but give HAL a call and see if they will do the same. I also asked if the ship was close to selling out and she said it was pretty close. Hope this works for you as well as it did for me.

Scomar

Awesome!! WTG scomar!!!

Archived