cabin 7208 - Infinity

bandgbasset

hi everyone:

have our first celebrity cruise booked in this cabin. have cruised before with holland america, princess and rccl. this cruise isn't until april 06 lol, just want to get a feel for how big the balcony is etc.:D

dave and gerry

Hi there,

We were in 7208 on Infinity less than two weeks ago on the Dec 5-20 San Diego-Hawaii. It was absolutely the best stateroom experience we have ever had- I would choose it again over a SS or a CS. The balcony is huge...and that soft swishing of the wake is heavenly- we spent almost all our free time out on the balcony reading, sunning, relaxing. Have rebooked the same cabin one deck higher on Summit for same cruise next year.

I have a lot of pics of the stateroom and balcony and be happy to send to you if you'd like- my email address is in my profile under additional information, "interests".

Happy new year!!

Hi Dave and Gerry,

I wonder whether we'll be neighbors - I am in 7203 on Infinity sailing the Panana Canal on April 2, '06 - is this your itinerary as well? It is a long way off, but I figured I needed to book this early in advance in order to secure one of these much sought-after aft cabins .... :) What better way to see the Canal locks than right up against your own balcony?

Is it too early to start a thread for this sailing :D....?

hi everyone:

thanks for your quick responses. thanks petoonya i just sent u an e-mail. we are on the 4-28-06 sailing to mexico out of san francisco. haven't checked the roll call boards, maybe a tad bit early.

thanks again

dave and gerry

Hello Buckeye,

I am tech challenged! But I have them posted on Ofoto. If you send me your email address (I might be able to guess from your screen name!) I'd be happy to send the album to you.

Again my email address is in my profile under interests.

:)

Nancy

Yes Buckeye- the cabin is standard size but the balcony is enormous...I am guessing between 15 and 20 feet deep. Someone on here will know the EXACT dimensions I am sure! I was worried that it would be like a tunnel but it doesn't feel that way at all. And SO QUIET!

I will shoot that Ofoto stuff to you pronto.

:) Nancy

Hello Everyone & Happy New Year

We have sailed on 3 M-class ship and our forth is coming up the end of the month. “What better way to start off the

New Year”! Having said that we have been able to have an aft cabin for all the above, we had an FV and the rest CC and sailed before some became CC. There is no other cabin location IOP that allow you to enjoy a cruise more. We have an aft cabin addiction and on an M-class ship it doesn’t get much better. We can’t think of a better place to enjoy a cruise from.

The bottom line is if you are able to book an aft CC or FV without question do so. If you’re not able to enjoy any cruise in one of these cabins you need to seek professional help!

Just our opinion.

Dave & Elaine

• 4 weeks later...

Archived