Azura, One Ship, Endless Stories.

stopgo

I booked the same holiday, I`m sure I was told it was £400.00 OBC.I just checked my invoice online and it`s saying £200.00 OBC.Are you a PORTUNUS member because they getting double the credit.

Regards

Pauline and William

You will probably find it is £200 per person, ie £400 per cabin.

• 2 weeks later...

I have reviewed my invoice and it does say £100.00 pp OBC.I still remember it as £200.00 OBC pp being the figure discussed on the telephone when booking.I originaly booked for the 10 dec 2010 departure with TA but this has been changed to the 11th Dec without any notice to me,apart from P and O invoice "e-mail" to me.

Can anyone confirm the OBC that they are receiving ,as I think I`m going bonkers.

I know that portunus member are receiving double.

Thanks in advance for any replys

Pauline

You will probably find it is £200 per person, ie £400 per cabin.

I have reviewed my invoice and it does say £100.00 pp OBC.I still remember it as £200.00 OBC pp being the figure discussed on the telephone when booking.I originaly booked for the 10 dec 2010 departure with TA but this has been changed to the 11th Dec without any notice to me,apart from P and O invoice "e-mail" to me.

Can anyone confirm the OBC that they are receiving ,as I think I`m going bonkers.

I know that portunus member are receiving double.

Thanks in advance for any replys

Pauline

My dad is a Portunus Club member and the original email (dated 26 March 09) he received from P&O advertising the opening of bookings for Azura states up to £100 pp on board credit, then underneath that it says double on board credit for Portunus Club members. I booked a 7 night cruise on Azura and I only have £50 OBC (and that's not even per person)! :(

Archived