Ruby Princess - Grand Med.

firespk

We are going on the Ruby Princess September 25 for a twelve day cruise. Has anyone been on this one? Are there any tips you might have?:)

If this is Venice to Barcleona or the other way, we did this last year on the Emerald. A great, IMHO the best lineup of ports in the Med on a great line.

You'll need to preplan your port days, I'd suggest join role calls and hook up and get some private tours. I'd highly recommend avoid the ship tours to get the most out of your time and $.

Enjoy

I agree with the previous post, avoid the ship tours and go private. We were on the same cruise 8/20 and had a great time. We connected with others on the roll call and had private tours in Athens, Ephesus, Istanbul, Naples, Rome, and Florence and had a great time. The ship map for Mykonas is a little out of scale, just remember the main shopping street is right after you get off the tender on the right. At Monte Carlo if you are going to walk to old town, at the port go up the stairs insie and walk to the wall, then around it to the parking garage and take an elevator up to the old town.

Archived