From NYC to Cape Liberty

ABay22000

We are going on Explorer of the Seas 3/2010 and are going to take a car service to Cape

Liberty. We are staying at the Hotel Pennsylvania in Manhattan. How far in advance should

I book the service?

Does anyone know how long it take to get there? I'm not sure what time to reserve the car service. I don't want to get there too early but would like to be at the port by

boarding time. What time does the ship usually board? I'm going to book with either Dial 7 or

Black executive car service.

Also when I book the car service can I book the return trip at the same time? We'll be going

to Penn Station in NYC to get the train home.

thanks

Explorer of the Seas 3/19/2010

We are going on Explorer of the Seas 3/2010 and are going to take a car service to Cape

Liberty. We are staying at the Hotel Pennsylvania in Manhattan. How far in advance should

I book the service?

Does anyone know how long it take to get there? I'm not sure what time to reserve the car service. I don't want to get there too early but would like to be at the port by

boarding time. What time does the ship usually board? I'm going to book with either Dial 7 or

Black executive car service.

Also when I book the car service can I book the return trip at the same time? We'll be going

to Penn Station in NYC to get the train home.

thanks

Explorer of the Seas 3/19/2010

without traffic it takes 20 minutes. With traffic it can take a lot longer. The fastest way is through the Holland Tunnel to the NJ Turnpike to exit 14a which is about 5 minutes from the cruise terminal.

We're sailing tomorrow and plan to be at the port by 11 am. This will give us about an hour to wait before they board.

On the return trip another option is to go to Newark Penn Station - probably $45-$50 and take the train to Penn Station for $4/pp.

Archived