Ruby Princess 3-Day Cruises - Selling Out ?

earnied

Is there any way to determine just how well the Ruby Princess 3-day cruises scheduled in December are booking ? We are considering one of these cruises but aren't ready to commit just yet. Any way to keep tabs on whether these cruises are selling out or not ? Wouldn't want to completely miss the opportunity.

earnied

We are booked on the 14th!

I can't say that there is no chance that we will have to cancel before the cutoff date in October. I am really looking forward to it!

I wonder the same thing...

How full will the ship be.

Will there any kids to speak of... I am hoping that most anyone with kids is booking the 17th, due to school schedules.

I think that these shorties are selling pretty well, but are not a sellout yet at all. A few weeks ago, the 14th was price-dropped, and then the 17th as well.

I do think that preferable cabins are getting harder to find.

In balcony cabins (which is what I have been checking) BA cabins are waitlist only.

We snagged a nice BB Caribe balcony, and I am glad that we have this.

If you are halfway serious, maybe you should call Princess, see if they have a great cabin/location left... and if so, go ahead and book, since you have a few weeks left for cancellation cutoff. :D

Archived