Where is the Pullman Bed?

ken987

Hi,

I did some searching for pictures of the pullman bed for room 8710 on Liberty of the Seas....no luck.

Does anyone have a picture or know how it is setup? My sister can't do the ladder into a bed. We have been on only 2 cruises and never saw a pullman so I don't know what to do. She wants to come with us and I don't want to give up this room. Are all pullmans beds with ladders???

Ken

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1039811&highlight=pullman

Here is a picture of one in an inside cabin. Will give you an idea at least. Just do a forum search on the word pullman, I know there are a few pictures of pullmans out there, Sue L. usually has a bunch she posts.

Reallyitmema, Oh you know me to well,lol

this is one of the older ships as the pullman comes out of the wall the newer ships it is out of the ceiling.

Twobedsetupaspullman.jpg

Here is another,

PullmanoutinanE1.jpg

I knew you would post Sue.:D I was going to look for one of your posts but a slice of Chocolate Raspberry Ganache cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory won out instead.:eek:;):p

Ah, that sounds good, trying to lose a few before the cruise.

Thanks!! Ugh ...there is no way she is getting up one of those. LOL oh well. I think she will have to come with us on another cruise. LOL Unless there is a great deal on Jr Suites nearer to the cruise date. Thanks again.

Thanks!! Ugh ...there is no way she is getting up one of those. LOL oh well. I think she will have to come with us on another cruise. LOL Unless there is a great deal on Jr Suites nearer to the cruise date. Thanks again.

Have you tried getting a room with a sofa bed? If you look at the floor plan there will be different symbols that show the bedding configuration for that particular room

How do you know if a room will have a pullman? We are booked D1 on the FOS, room 1013 and would love to know. I have heard scary things about the sofa beds being very small.

you sure of that number? Maybe 1310? if yes, then that room has a triangle which means you have a sofa bed.

you sure of that number? Maybe 1310? if yes, then that room has a triangle which means you have a sofa bed.

You are correct, 1310. Any experience with the sofa bed in this category? Big enough for two people? My DW 5'4" and DD 4'11"? We have always had a queen/sofa/pullman on DCL and worked out great. Now with this ship, it only has the three beds.

Archived