Rising Tide Bar in action!

DEIx15x8

Found this on Youtube:

Haven't seen this before but the account has a few other Oasis videos as well. The Rising Tide Bar is way different than I was thinking. I though it would be moving at a decent speed but in that video you can barely tell that it is even moving. I think all the fears about people lining up to get a ride can be put to rest because this is a nice gimmick and a great addition if you are someone that normally sits in the bars but I don't think it is anything that would draw new people to sit at a bar.

It doesn't seem to hold too many people. On the video there is no bar installed yet and only aout 8 people on it and it looks to be half full. I think the capacity of this bar will only be about 30 people. Seems like a cool idea but not a very practical place to sit and have a drink if you have a large group and want a seat.

Found this on Youtube:

Haven't seen this before but the account has a few other Oasis videos as well. The Rising Tide Bar is way different than I was thinking. I though it would be moving at a decent speed but in that video you can barely tell that it is even moving. I think all the fears about people lining up to get a ride can be put to rest because this is a nice gimmick and a great addition if you are someone that normally sits in the bars but I don't think it is anything that would draw new people to sit at a bar.

Cool, I can't wait to try it.

It doesn't seem to hold too many people. On the video there is no bar installed yet and only aout 8 people on it and it looks to be half full. I think the capacity of this bar will only be about 30 people. Seems like a cool idea but not a very practical place to sit and have a drink if you have a large group and want a seat.

I wanna say it can hold 35 people from a thread I seen not to long ago. I'm thinking if you gonna want to get on this thing you might want to get in line right after breakfast ;) bottoms up

too small. What are the chances you will actually have the opportunity to go there with so many people on the ship. Instead of Chair Hogs there will now be Bar Hogs!

I agree with karena1, can't wait to run myself ragged and try everything. A mimosa or Bloody Mary for breakfast is my strategy for this one. :D

Archived