St. Paul de Vence

tjljsc

We're thinking of heading here from Villefranche as part of our port visit in early October. We'll have a rental car and I'm good with getting directions, but have no clue on where to park, what to see, where to eat, etc. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We're thinking of heading here from Villefranche as part of our port visit in early October. We'll have a rental car and I'm good with getting directions, but have no clue on where to park, what to see, where to eat, etc. Any information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If memory serves me right there is a parking lot just outside the entrance to the village..can't miss it.What to see...just walk through the village itself as there is so much to see..where to eat..some really nice places check menu's to be sure..you really can't go wrong with any trip to ST.P.

Cberge is absolutely correct as usual. The pay parking garage (it is indoors) is located just past the entrance on your right and is well marked. There is also free parking along the road just outside the ruins, but it takes some luck to get a close spot.

Hank

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.la-colombe-dor.com The hotel La Colome D'or is a beautiful place to have lunch and soak in the sights.

Absolutely true. However, you might want to warn folks about the cost of this world-class establishment. Is it even possible for a couple to get lunch for under $120 these days?

Hank

Absolutely true. However, you might want to warn folks about the cost of this world-class establishment. Is it even possible for a couple to get lunch for under $120 these days?

Hank

I would say $120.00 is pushing the lower limit...PLUS,if one is in St.P for a day it really is not feasible to eat there as it would take most of one's time.If staying in the area that would be different and knowing the cost as to some it can be a shocker.:eek: Just MHO

Archived