House without a Key

DocM4

House Without a Key is probably a 15 minute taxi ride from the port, maybe less if traffic is light. I would not consider any other way to get there. You can arrange for a limo/taxi to meet you at the pier and take you there. It is a beautiful spot. Have fun!!! Cherie

Thank you Cherie - are there usually taxis waiting at the Dock throug out the day? or should I call from the ship or dock area -any idea whom to call?

I like to be prepared beforehand - hence the all the questions.

Again thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Is House Without A Key within walking distance of the Marriott Waikiki or should we plan on getting a large cab for 5 adults? Our flight arrives at 3:00 pm (Thurs before cruise), so we should be able to check-in and freshen up before heading out to dinner around 5:30/6:00ish. We're going to PCC on Friday afternoon/evening, then Pearl Harbor Saturday morning before boarding the POA. So Thursday night is the only night we can fit in the House Without A Key. So much to do and so little time! We're also considering dining at Dukes as plan B to HWAK. You're feedback is always welcomed! :)

House Without a Key is within walking distance of the Marriott Waikiki but it is a fairly long walk and not enjoyable if you are in a hurry and the weather is warm. If I were you I would take a cab down and then walk along Waikiki beach back to the Marriott. Waikiki beach is beautiful at night and it would be a leisurely walk. You might even want to stop at Dukes or under the Banyan tree at the Moana for a drink and enjoy the music. Cherie

When we went there in 2008, we had to walk the equivalent of about 3 blocks to get to where there was a taxi stand.

We were on the Diamond Princess, and docked at Aloha Tower.

You must've gone the wrong direction. :confused:

If you docked at Pier 11- Aloha Tower you can get a taxi right there at Aloha Tower Marketplace.

Archived