NCL Booklet arrived !:-)

UandMe4Ever

Hi, Got our NCL Booklet in today's mail. Makes it even more real...44 days to go on the Jewel for 14 nites Yay!!!

Anything new or interesting about this cruise yet to be posted? Please share ALL info you can w/ us, as we are First Timers on NCL. Perhaps we'll meet some fellow cruises when we pop in for the meet/greet first day at sea. (Sorry, never joined a roll call before, so I'm not familar w/ the correct phrase). I haven't seen a time or place yet, but the Repo is in my favs to keep checking.

See ya soon.

I requested a discount booklet from NCL; is this the booklet that your rec'd? Did NCL send it to you or a TA. I called NCL two weeks ago and was told that they are not sending this anymore but some TA's still do. I am hopeful that these discount booklets are still being offered.

I requested a discount booklet from NCL; is this the booklet that your rec'd? Did NCL send it to you or a TA. I called NCL two weeks ago and was told that they are not sending this anymore but some TA's still do. I am hopeful that these discount booklets are still being offered.

I suspect the OP is talking about the Welcome Aboard booklet, not a coupon booklet. There are some large TAs that offer NCL coupon booklets.

Archived