Thong swim suits

SillySally13

Someone touched on the hygiene issue but another one is that I would NOT want my bare skin (assuming I wore a thong) to sit on chairs where who knows who sat prior to me and with what kinda skin conditions or boils. Ugh. I like a little layer of fabric between me and the public environment.

Wouldn't you put down your own towel done first if you had bare skin? Rarely, if ever, have I seen anyone not on towel on a lounge. Now the side of a pool is a different story.

Someone touched on the hygiene issue but another one is that I would NOT want my bare skin (assuming I wore a thong) to sit on chairs where who knows who sat prior to me and with what kinda skin conditions or boils. Ugh. I like a little layer of fabric between me and the public environment.

I was the one who debunked the hygiene issue (by actually backing up with an article) as studies have shown "skin" connects the two areas and unfortunately gravity brings bad things from one area to another.

People need to think logicially...A full coverage bottom still ends somewhere and the very bottom of your "cheeks" is going to touch the chair...Your legs will also touch. With hygiene, it's not thong vs reg bottom...It should be any bottom vs a towell. :)

I think we thould all thank Thilly Thally for the fun thwead.:D

Thanks Sally...it's all in fun.;):)

Thongk you, Sally!

I have also had a lot of fun with this thread and I am so glad that everyone has kept it fun and not gone over board

"No drowning here:rolleyes:"

Ok, ok....now if I could only stop humming that "thong song"!

Thanks for that link

CC people are the bestes:):p Fun Fun

Sally, try this on another forum and you'll not find such a good group of ladies, that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!! You will be the butt of ridicule. (Another GROAN).:eek:

And I've always wondered about the towel animals some ships feature. Now I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured that posting this question would get many diffferent responses -I guess that is why I wanted to post it, that and the fact that I am comfortable with my body and whatever I wear, but in truth I dont want to offend anyone:D

I'm not out for attention, just a free spirit that enjoys the sun, fun and "minamal tan lines".... since I dont have any - and it's the end of the season and snow will be flying soon......, plus I just hate clothes!!

I guess I need to find a "naturalist cruise":D

But this has been a fun thread for me and thanks to all that replied.

Maybe I will keep my "thong" to my balcony - oops - their are eyes above!

Life is short - Way to short - enjoy:eek:, I'm trying:cool:

You picked the right cruise to "push the envelope" so-to-speak. The S&S crew will be onboard with ya, that could be good or bad :D Maybe my balcony is above yours :p

You picked the right cruise to "push the envelope" so-to-speak. The S&S crew will be onboard with ya, that could be good or bad :D Maybe my balcony is above yours :p

You ol Sinner you:D

But guess what?

Were on the top deck - so your balcony won't be above mine:p - did that on purpose:rolleyes:

Bu"TT" we will be having fun!!

cant wait to meet ya all!

And I just posted this thread to the S&S sailers so I will either be shunned or thrown over board during the cruise-

Maybe I should take out some more life insurance before the cruise:(

Sally, try this on another forum and you'll not find such a good group of ladies, that's for sure!!!!!!!!!!! You will be the butt of ridicule. (Another GROAN).:eek:

And I've always wondered about the towel animals some ships feature. Now I know!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get the "groan" Ester e, and who wants to be the "butt" of ridicule! -

got ya!:)

You really are a bunch of fun, I hope that someday we cruise together, I bet my stomach would be hurting all week!

My cruise count down is below my post:)

And "Karen" you really are Sharp - with an "E";) are you realated to Christie from Nebraska? She is a sweetie! and a Sharp with an "E"!

Way to go CC members!!

Have a great cruise all - and remember - we all come in different shapes, sizes and swim suits!!:confused:!!

Now back to that Thong song:o.........

Archived