Elations panama canal - bookings just opened!

LornaT

:DYou suck! In a nice way! LOL!! I so wish I had the flexibilty and time to cruise like you do!! I really think you need to adopt me. You know Cameron and I love you! Give everyone a hug. If I could take that much time off and Cameron could miss school we'd be right there with you!:p

Yes Ken - Going again! Mom & Jess were sick when we got to Punteranas and what the heck it's a 15 night cruise!

Donna - Pink Deb is having a fit at me too ........... sorry about that! Boss doesn't know yet so I expect yelling next year when he asks for us to forcast our vacation needs. But it does mean a night before in SD so maybe we can meet for dinner or a hug!

Mom just had her 84th Birthday, got to get in the long cruises while we can.

Whats the deposit on a 15 day? Another friend of mine is looking at this one. You all make SICK!

Glad you all are doing well. IS Jessica still seeing her boyfriend? And your mom, God love her! I think it's the cruises that keep her ticking! LOL

$500.00 per person and Early Saver is available.

Donna - Yeah still dating Patrick and Mom is going strong as long as I bribe her to stay healthy with the promises of cruises.

The Christmas/New Year's period is a good time for us to cruise because the company shuts down between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day ........... vacation time I don't have to ask for!

Hi Lorna. Got a call from our PVP, too, about this one. I'd love to do the Canal again, just haven't had much work this past year to justify the cost of this one over a possible Mex Riviera next year. It would be great to cruise with you, Jess and your Mom again. We'll have to hope for the B2B in 2011.....:D

$500.00 per person and Early Saver is available.

Donna - Yeah still dating Patrick and Mom is going strong as long as I bribe her to stay healthy with the promises of cruises.

The Christmas/New Year's period is a good time for us to cruise because the company shuts down between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day ........... vacation time I don't have to ask for!

Lowest price I see is $899 per person for inside Early saver. :confused:

Whats the deposit on a 15 day? Another friend of mine is looking at this one. You all make SICK!

Glad you all are doing well. IS Jessica still seeing her boyfriend? And your mom, God love her! I think it's the cruises that keep her ticking! LOL

Mine was 500.00...but I'm sailing solo...don't know if that effects anything... Of course, nonrefundable for the early saver but couldn't resist....insurance already in my hand...well, confirmed on my computer. Balance due January 30......

I just booked this also. I wanted to go on the Pride earlier this year, but just couldn't swing it as I did the three South American Cruises on the Splendor. I am also sailing solo. I am excited to get to go through the Canal.

I am so jealous! You guys will have a great time. I had planned to beg for two weeks off the next time Carnival did a Canal transit since I can normally only take one week at a time but I was hoping for 2011. Prices are pretty good but since I'm already booked for the Freedom next July I don't have enough vacation time. :(

I think I may have booked that second Cat. 12. All without knowing whether or not we would actually go too! I've got to figure out work issues as well but wanted to hold space figuring we'd just transfer the deposit it to another sailing if we can't make it.

G'Ma - are you buying insurance to cover your non-refundable deposit? How does that work with it being tranferable? I'm thinking I might need to do the cancel-for-any-reason which I've never done before.

Mine was 500.00...but I'm sailing solo...don't know if that effects anything... Of course' date=' nonrefundable for the early saver but couldn't resist....insurance already in my hand...well, confirmed on my computer. Balance due January 30......[/quote']

All I can say is Carnival is giving you a bargain. The minimum price I see on-line for a solo is $1800. Did you book with a PVP? Do you typically spend a lot on-board, so Carnival is discounting the room assuming they'll make it up in the spa and shops?

All I can say is Carnival is giving you a bargain. The minimum price I see on-line for a solo is $1800. Did you book with a PVP? Do you typically spend a lot on-board, so Carnival is discounting the room assuming they'll make it up in the spa and shops?

I think she was saying just the deposit was $500:)

I think she is talking about the deposit. She says the balance is due Jan. 30.

We booked with Princess for next March got a Balcony for less than $850 pp. Really wanted to go with Carnival but could not pass this cruise up.

Wow that is a awesome deal!!........how in the world did you get that deal........it is double that now!

Love the Aruba stop at the end....

Archived