Splendor 7443

AK Wife

Just changed my booking (since the prices dropped) from and 8A to 8B cabin #7443 on the Carnival Splendor in March. It doesn't look (on the deck plans) like a typical L-shape I have seen posted here. It looks like it has a bumpout on the side. Does anyone have information about this cabin, or maybe pictures? Thanks!

I am looking at the deck plans and it looks the same to me as the other class ships. I am not sure what you mean by a bump out.

Are you talking about the stair wells? the cabin wraps around the stairs.

• 1 year later...
I see OP sailed. Did you stay in this cabin? I'm interested in booking either 7443 or 7434 since it has 75sqft balcony but not sure about the room config and I can't find any pictures of it.

I dont think there is much difference from that cabin compared to the Liberty.

Lots of people liked the cabin- I did not.

Here are the photos

http://travel.webshots.com/*****

Thanks for the pictures. I think you are right that the splendor appears to be the same layout as the Liberty. I think I would like the cabin. Something different and love love love the balcony. I know it has a chair instead of the sofa. We never sit on the sofa anyway. The only thing that seems awkward is the tv on the side of the bed. Since we like to lay in bed and watch tv before turning in seems wierd to look to the side. But it will work.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Looking to book this cabin (7443)... any updates from those that stayed in it? Love to find out if it's noisy at all or if there is excess vibration from the thrusters/engines/etc?

Looking to book this cabin (7443)... any updates from those that stayed in it? Love to find out if it's noisy at all or if there is excess vibration from the thrusters/engines/etc?

you will not get added noise from the stairwells. they are used for crew only to go from deck to deck.

and the vibration/shuddering might only be felt when leaving or entering a port

Archived