Disembarkation: What are disembarkation times?

swdke

I'll be returning to Red Hook, the Brooklyn Cruise terminal from a New Engalnd cruise on the Caribbean Princess. Generally, what time does disembarkation occur?

Just returned from the CB last week and I believe it started before 8 am for walk-offs. We were some of the last at 10:10 am!!

I'll be returning to Red Hook, the Brooklyn Cruise terminal from a New Engalnd cruise on the Caribbean Princess. Generally, what time does disembarkation occur?
I wouldn't book a flight earlier than Noon; preferably later, particularly if you're flying out of Newark.

Just got off the CB yesterday in Red Hook. Did walk-off with our own luggage and were off the ship by 8am. Had a noon flight out of JFK and were at JFK by 9am -- we had plenty of time!

Thanks to everyone for the replies. Did you take a taxi to the airport? Were there plenty of taxi avilable at that time of the morning? Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for the replies. Did you take a taxi to the airport? Were there plenty of taxi avilable at that time of the morning? Thanks.

We had no problem getting a taxi, we just wish we had gotten our own instead of the "van-pool" type. We ended up taking quite a while to get "fully loaded" enough for the driver to leave.:mad:

Archived