URGENT: How do I pay my balance?

newlife_2010

I attempted to pay my cruise off early back in July. The 'make a payment' function DOES NOT WORK.. you need to call your PVP and he/she will take the info over the phone. I tried three different times to make payments, with no luck.

No worries, they will send you an email confirmation, and it will be updated almost immediately.

My pvp told me you can only pay on the website if the cruise was booked on the website. I tried many times, but it would not work for me.

You might be right. I like talking to my PVP so I call her to pay. But why have a pay button if it dosnt work?? typical Carnival site issues that they need to fix.

• 7 months later...

ah-HA! The search function DOES work! Exciting. This thread was a while ago, but the info given is correct - the carnival webpage DOES NOT seem to work well with firefox, but I had no problems at all locating the button to make the final payment on internet explorer.

As stated above, you go to "Manage bookings" on the left side of the screen, then click "Modify Booking" or "Make payment" - whichever you'd like to do. I was seriously feeling like a moron when I couldn't find the button to pay.

My pvp told me you can only pay on the website if the cruise was booked on the website. I tried many times, but it would not work for me.

I booked my cruise thru PVP but made final payment thru the website...very quick/easy/painless.

jim

It's good to know that you can now pay online. Back in early '07 I was told that only TA's had the payment option online. I had to call to make each payment. It was frustrating because I wanted to be able to pay a little with each paycheck, but I didn't want to be calling every week! :D

Archived