which one to choose

codyboy

We were supposed to go Mariener of the Seas in August 2010 to Mexican Rivera but now we are not sure which we should go, Carnival paradise for 4 days or Marier of the Seas in August 2010 but their prices are so much differences. How would you choose the brand /ship or prices. HELP:o

What I usually do to decide is this"

Take two identical bowls and tape a ship name under each. Fill each with the same amount of your pet's food and place next to each other.

Whichever bowl goes empty first wins. If you like it, you made a wise choice. If you don't, you can always blame the pet.

We were supposed to go Mariener of the Seas in August 2010 to Mexican Rivera but now we are not sure which we should go, Carnival paradise for 4 days or Marier of the Seas in August 2010 but their prices are so much differences. How would you choose the brand /ship or prices. HELP:o

Mariner. No contest.

Though I do like the dog bowl idea too. :p

Price usually plays a big part of my decision. I will pay more for something if I think it is worth it. I just don't think RCCL is worth how much more it charges. (I am assuming that RCCL is the more expensive cruise)

I agree, I would let the price decide if the itineraries are equally attractive.

Ok here is the thing......the Mariner is a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riviera and the Paradise is a 4 day cruise to Baja.......big difference.....

That is why there is a huge price difference..........

Are you seriously trying to compare a one week cruise that travels over 2200 miles to a four night cruise that travels about 400 miles???

Ok the cruises aren't even similar. But if you are really up in the air about something, I always like to make a pro / con list. But seriously the 4 nighter on Paradise does NOT even come close to a 7 nighter on Mariner. I don't understand why you would even consider Paradise if you are already planning on Mariner. IS it the price difference?? If it is, then you should only book the cruise that you can afford. Otherwise the 7 night Mariner OTS cruise is well worth the extra money due to the better ports of call and the ship itself.

Thanks for all your imput but we think we will stick to the plan RCL in August because feel 4 days is too short and too much hassel in short time to relax. 7 days is more relaxing and thrill. hummm But love all your adivse and imput like dog choice, miles diffference 2200 vs 400 miles. Cute but smart thinking caps that is why I have you guys....:o

Thanks for all your imput but we think we will stick to the plan RCL in August because feel 4 days is too short and too much hassel in short time to relax. 7 days is more relaxing and thrill. hummm But love all your adivse and imput like dog choice, miles diffference 2200 vs 400 miles. Cute but smart thinking caps that is why I have you guys....:o

Me thinks you made the right choice....Enjoy your cruise..:rolleyes:

Archived