Tour Help Please

EAGLESLOVER

Please help me decide between Rose & Jim and St. Kitts tourstore; If you have toured with either I would appreciate your feedback.

We're using Rose & Jim next month, we considered the Tour Store but I am not a fan of having to reserve with a credit card up front and prefer paying at the end of the tour :) Not sure when you're leaving but I would be happy to post a review when I get back~

Go with Jim and Rose!!!!

We had Rose last year and she was FANTASTIC. She met us at the boat and took us around the island to the points of interest. I think she was with us close to 4 hours for something like $30 ea.

Her shuttle bus was very clean, with air and lots of leg room and whatnot.

We are going to use her again in Jan. do not hestiate to go with them.

We just returned and we used the Tour Store for our Zipline Adventure. They are very easy to work with and we had no problems with paying a deposit on our credit card in advance. We paid the rest in cash when we got there. Their store is located just steps from the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I went with Rose on a tour in July. She stopped for pictures anytime we asked, even saw monkeys on the side of the road and almost forgot about the goats in the middle of the road. If you go to Cockleshell, she will point out a good snorkel area and she WAITS for you. She will cater the tour to your satisfaction. No worries. This is truly a beautiful island and growing fast.

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I (as well as another couple) were on the Carnival Victory when it stopped in St. Kitts on October 17th. We went through the Tour Store and are very glad we did. We paid $55/pp for the sail and snorkel. I was told they would book up to 60 people on the tour, but we ended up only having 12 people on our catamaran. It felt like a private charter. The snorkeling was great as well! They also provided lunch (which I didn't realize was included) and an open bar! It was worth every penny and more! If we come back to St. Kitts, we'll definitely do another tour through them!

My husband and I (as well as another couple) were on the Carnival Victory when it stopped in St. Kitts on October 17th. We went through the Tour Store and are very glad we did. We paid $55/pp for the sail and snorkel. I was told they would book up to 60 people on the tour, but we ended up only having 12 people on our catamaran. It felt like a private charter. The snorkeling was great as well! They also provided lunch (which I didn't realize was included) and an open bar! It was worth every penny and more! If we come back to St. Kitts, we'll definitely do another tour through them!

Thanks for this review. Was considering this for St. Kitt's next year. Seems reasonably priced.

Hi -

Rose & Jim are a husband & wife team who operate 2 tour minivans and

provide an outstanding tour. Definitely book with them. Their vans hold about 8 or 10 people and Jim answered all our questions, customizing the tour for our wishes. We booked a 4-hour tour that had us back to our ship by 12:30 or 1 p.m (I don't always trust the food in some small ports and just prefer to eat on our cruise ship.)

Hope this helps you!

-Liz

• 2 weeks later...

We just toured with Rose (of Rose & Jim's taxi & tour service) and is was, without a doubt, one of the best tours we have ever done on the islands. Rose met us on time (a party of 8) and planned our day with plenty of time for lunch and swimming. Hats off to Rose and her husband for providing an outstanding service and for being so accomodating. If you want the best, then contact them. Their website is http://www.roseandjimstaxi.com

• 2 weeks later...
For those of you who wanted to hear about my day with Rose & Jims please click on my name to find the review I am working on currently, I just finished our day in St Kitts and the tour was wonderful!

Thanks for your fabulous post of your day in St. Kitts. Can't wait until January!!:)

Archived