Buying gifts for friends onboard

rool

Hi all,

We met a lovely couple on our first cruise back in March and we have seen each other several times since.

They are on another cruise in a month or so and I know the dates but not their room number. I want to send them a room gift and I want it to be a surprise so I don't want to ask them their room number. That means I can't book it online.

Has anyone had experience on this with Royal Carribbean and whether they will process it with just a name and cruise date.

I don't want to phone them yet because it is the type of thing that will annoy me if they cannot do it and I'm a lover not a fighter :D

Many thanks

I would absolutely call RCCL right now. I can't IMAGINE they can't do this for you over the phone with their name and sailing date. If they can't pull up their info, that's ridiculous. In fact, I remember calling for myself once and I didn't have my reservation number so they found me from my name, date and ship. Maybe I had to verify my address too.

Good luck!

Archived