Park/Stay Pkg @ Baltimore Port?

pepsicruiser

I KNOW I KNOW I already left a post at ports site but no response so I'm hoping more people check into here. Any suggestions? I tried Fairfield but their slots for this pkg is already filled. Thanks

The Hyatt by the airport has park/fly for up tp 14 nights, but it is by the airport, not the cruise port. You'd still have about $70 RT for a cab to/from the pier.

Charlie

I KNOW I KNOW I already left a post at ports site but no response so I'm hoping more people check into here. Any suggestions? I tried Fairfield but their slots for this pkg is already filled. Thanks

There are some threads dealing with park/cruise from Baltimore in the East Coast Departures section.

Charlie

first, i don't see any posts by you on teh EC board...nor on the baltimore thread there.

try the comfort inn, country inn or hampton inn-they had packages.

you can try www.bwitransportation.com if you have to just book a park n fly..IIRC it's about 38 bucks to the pier and i THINK that included tip.

Excuse me for my error it was posted on the m&m. I am so sorry to have ruffled your feathers. And I already booked today with Comfort Inn. TY

Excuse me for my error it was posted on the m&m. I am so sorry to have ruffled your feathers. And I already booked today with Comfort Inn. TY

dang, i was merely saying that i didn't see the thread and it is after the fact that you realize you posted it in the wrong place-yet you jump down the throat of someone trying to help....sheesh:rolleyes::confused:

YOUR attitude above is rather nasty.... I tend to spend a lot of time in baltimore i try and answer that thread...i didn't know if maybe something happened to the thread...which you now admit was posted elsewhere...

YOU are the one ruffling feathers with your attitude, I AM TRYING to help....as would some of the local residents

Hi pepsicruiser,

For the future (I see that you've booked at Comfort Inn), check out parksleepfly dot com for cruiseport/parking hotels. ;)

Archived