Isle Of Pines

mick1960

Does anyone know what is the latest with the IOP?We depart Sydney 25th Sept and have received no information.I suppose no news is good news.

I hope you make it there :). We missed out in July but scored an extra day in Vila instead :D.

Beaut photo, Jellybean. Is that the tender drop-off point?

Mick, it should be a green light for Isle of Pines. It's on our itineray for late October. Our Ouvea stopover was replaced by Lifou for security reasons. Let us know what it's like and have a great time.

Anna

Does anyone know for sure if Ouvea is out,on a cruise to there in 2 weeks,P&O have not advised otherwise.

Beaut photo, Jellybean. Is that the tender drop-off point?

Mick, it should be a green light for Isle of Pines. It's on our itineray for late October. Our Ouvea stopover was replaced by Lifou for security reasons. Let us know what it's like and have a great time.

Anna

Yes that is the tender wharf there. The water at the back of the picture is the other swimming and snorkeling area near the rock. The rock itself is 'tapu' so you cannot climb on it but you can snorkel around it.

Jillybean:)

Does anyone know for sure if Ouvea is out,on a cruise to there in 2 weeks,P&O have not advised otherwise.

We were supposed to be going there on our next cruise on Dawn Princess leaving 16th October and have been advised that due to security reasons we are now going to Lifou.

Check on your Cruise Personaliser to see if it has already been replaced. Not all T/A's pass on information like this.... ours didn't, and we found out through our roll call.....but is was on the personaliser...:)

P&O will only advise you if you have booked directly through them....

We were supposed to be going there on our next cruise on Dawn Princess leaving 16th October and have been advised that due to security reasons we are now going to Lifou.

Check on your Cruise Personaliser to see if it has already been replaced. Not all T/A's pass on information like this.... ours didn't, and we found out through our roll call.....but is was on the personaliser...:)

P&O will only advise you if you have booked directly through them....

Just checked our cruise personaliser,we're still down for ouvea on 7/10/09,very strange considering DP is not going later in the month.Maybe they are anticipating problems after we leave.:confused:

P&O just rang me! :eek: "Here we go" I thought.

They were ringing to .....................

.............follow up on my email brochure inquiry from February.

Superb timing :D

Cheers

Clive

thats great news for you, have to laugh P&O ring you back about an inquiry you made to them in feb, better late then never.

P&O just rang me! :eek: "Here we go" I thought.

They were ringing to .....................

.............follow up on my email brochure inquiry from February.

Superb timing :D

Cheers

Clive

Phew. You must be relieved.

Hi All,

We're off tomorrow and still no call from P&O about IoP.

Looking good for us to be the first cruise there for some months.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Clive & one very excited household :D:D

How exciting for you Clive, guess you picked the right cruise to go on!! Let us all know how it goes when you get back, hope you have a fantastic cruise!

Archived