Amateur photo touch up site??

waterbugohio

Can anyone tell me what to use to touch up photos?

I am an amateur, but took some photos at my nieces wedding yesterday. I have a site that I want to order her a 16x20 canvas print. The photo turned out wonderful, but I would like to make the grass "greener".

Can anyone recommend a site to use to touch up photos??

2097172830103583464S500x500Q85.jpg

Just to be prepare for this if you are using outside printing company to do your work, you may not get the same result as you see it. Since most of

the printing co. have different set up or auto adjustment so you might get a wash out in some parts or color tint to some more than others.

You do have the option to request no editing or adjustment on pictures that you have printed. That still doesn't guarantee that you will get what you see on the screen.

You usually do. When I get prints done at Costco, I always request "no crop", no color correction".

Keep in mind that if you don't calibrate your monitor regularly, requesting no color correction may leave you with unwanted tints or brightness/contrast issues in your prints.

Dave

I use Kodak's web sight ( http://www.kodakgallery.com/Welcome.jsp )to work on pictures that I want printed or made into a photo book and have had really good luck with adding color to deep underwater shots that have completely lost their color and the flash just didn't quite get the look I was after. The color fix and other features are very user friendly the only drawback is you have to order the "fixed" prints from their sight but I have found them to be very reasonable and fast.

I like my webshots account for photo sharing but they offer very little in picture adjustments.

Archived