2 questions

jhdoublin

I just booked the legend 3 days ago- things have changed and I need to get 2 rooms instead of 1 and would like to change to the liberty- they sail in 3 weeks! Teenagers are a real pain! What penatly will I pay if they will let me do this?

Also- is there a website that shows availability easily instead of having to put in all the info and change levels ?

Thanks!

I just booked the legend 3 days ago- things have changed and I need to get 2 rooms instead of 1 and would like to change to the liberty- they sail in 3 weeks! Teenagers are a real pain! What penatly will I pay if they will let me do this?

Also- is there a website that shows availability easily instead of having to put in all the info and change levels ?

Thanks!

I think you'd get a much quicker and more satisfactory response if you CALL your cruise line rather than trying to do this over the internet. They should be able to work this out quickly.

Thanks!

I had a similar experience although I didn't change ships and I just called and it was taken care of in a matter of minutes. They are always willing to upsell ya! Not sure about switching ships though.

I'm sailing Liberty too! 10-10-09!?! Is that the same as you?

I had a similar experience although I didn't change ships and I just called and it was taken care of in a matter of minutes. They are always willing to upsell ya! Not sure about switching ships though.

I'm sailing Liberty too! 10-10-09!?! Is that the same as you?

No, I decided to stay on the Legend. You will love the Liberty though- other than the few decks that don't run the whole ship! You'll figure it out though!

I don't think the friend is going now.... kids.:rolleyes:

Archived