Shuttle into Barcelona

doemichael

Does anyone know the cost of the cost of shuttle in Barcelona to and from the port into the city centre?

thanks

You just walk off the ship. It is docks right by Columbus monument at the base of Las Rambles street.. At least it did on the Legend OS on our Italy and TA cruise in 2007. You might try "Google Earth" for Barcelona and check out where the dock is. Just checked Google Earth some neat pictures of the area.

Does anyone know the cost of the cost of shuttle in Barcelona to and from the port into the city centre?

thanks

Blue bus T3 costs 3 euro return 2 euro one way.

Drops you near the bottom of the Rambles...Hope it helps.

This is if you dock in the newish part other side of the bridge.

If you are lucky as efiinut says

thanks for replies. I have been on a cruise to Barcelona and there was a shuttle bus that took us to end of the Rambles. I was not sure if you could walk through docks area or if you had to get a bus.

thanks

The Voyager will dock in the Moll d'Adossat. The blue port bus operates as described above. You can walk if you want, but it is further than it looks. It is actually over 1 1/2 miles, but there is a lot of traffic about and I don't think there is a footpath. It would take best part of an hour to get to the Colom monument where the blue bus drops you.

Simon

The Voyager will dock in the Moll d'Adossat. The blue port bus operates as described above. You can walk if you want, but it is further than it looks. It is actually over 1 1/2 miles, but there is a lot of traffic about and I don't think there is a footpath. It would take best part of an hour to get to the Colom monument where the blue bus drops you.

Simon

thanks

Simon

Sorry to disagree with you but we have walked from ship to the Monument no problem and it did not take anything like an hour.

we were meeting friends at their hotel for breakfast and didnt want to wait for shuttle or port bus.

The footpath is all the way round and the view from the bridge is unusual !

Oh yes we had our suitcases roling along with us.

Archived